Thursday, 16 October 2014

Maternity style ::: 36 weeks

"Congratulations!"

I've talked ranted before about the some of the downsides of being pregnant but recently i've been overwhelmed by the loveliness of people all around. Pretty much every time I head out of the apartment someone will wish me "congratulations". It's such a lovely compliment and I really do feel very blessed that I have this little baba growing away inside of me. 

This weekend we headed out to Homestead Farm, about an hour outside DC for a spot of apple picking, my first stab at Pick Your Own. Bot, a seasoned PYO-er, showed me the ropes (sampling is key) and we selected a nice bunch that are heading right for a scrumptious apple crumble later on today. Yummy.

Tootles x









The breakdown
Jacket: Barbour
Top: New Look maternity
Jeans: Jessica Simpson maternity
Trainers: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx