Wednesday, 1 October 2014

Maternity style ::: 34 weeks


...enough is enough, is enough! 

Some days i'm just so over being preggers.

I would like my energy levels to return to normal.
I would like to be able to lace up my shoes.
I would like to sleep without the need to pee every five minutes.
I would love to know immediately if i've put my knickers on inside out.
And i'd like to feel like me again.

So in a fit of denial I raided my wardrobe determined to find an outfit that made me feel like me. Rather than 'almost eight months pregnant waddling extraordinaire' me. I pulled on my favourite jeans and an old black top and stood in front of the mirror figuring out if it was fine to leave the house with my jeans undone with a top that just about covered my pants but could potentially lead to some embarrassing situations along the way. And then I remembered this article from yonks ago, Make your own belly band! 30 mins later and i'd whipped up this little lifesaver and forgot about being pregnant for the day*. Plus it's totally liberating to not have to do your jeans up all day.





The breakdown
Jeans: M&S
Tops: ASOS
Belly Band tutorial: A Beautiful Mess

*Disclaimer...I can confirm that it is impossible to pretend you're not pregnant at eight months. But wearing your fave pair of jeans if only for a few hours before you switch into your leggings will make you feel like you again.

1 comment:

  1. You look lovely here, you really have got that 'glow'!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx