Wednesday, 8 October 2014

35 weeks



Valley Girl: "Oh My Gawd, are you like in labor right now?"
Me: "Errr nope, just pregnant"
VG: "Thank Gawd! I totally would have no clue what to do"

Gotta love the bimbo valley girls who live in our apartment block. Good to know that if I do go into labor and Bot isn't around i'll be in good hands.

So, the final countdown is on. Four and a half weeks to go. Cray cray! We bought most of the big ticket items this weekend and i'm on a DIY mission: painting a dresser; making blackout curtains, a pouf cover and some bunting, and various other last minute bits for little BB's arrival. I'm like totally in nesting mode. x

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe there are only four and a half weeks to go, that is crazy!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx