Wednesday, 23 July 2014

Maternity style ::: 23 & 24 weeks


...and my back hurts, and my front, and my head. 

Yup, pregnancy can be one big bundle of joy. I feel like an old woman, clutching my back and hobbling around. But the little one is bumping around inside lots these days and it rocks. Just as I get settled on the sofa, or the bed, to ease my creaking back i'll suddenly feel a little kick. It's the best.

And we just celebrated a whole year in DC - crazy! So naturally we had an all-American weekend eating burgers, drinking milkshakes and taking in our first baseball game. Go Nats! I lovely love our new home and am so glad we took the plunge to move out here. I just wish there was a little portal so we could nip home and see everyone more often. Missing friends is the worst, but thank god for Skype and Facebook!

I'm still trying to max out my existing wardrobe as much as possible although the selection is dwindling by the day. I did cave in and purchase a pair of maternity leggings last weekend. Holy crap these beauties are life-savers. So comfy, and stretchy, and comfy, like a little pair of heaven. I just wish i'd read the label that said 'wash before wearing' as I ended dying my legs (and my chairs, sofa, toilet and bedsheets) a lovely shade of indigo. Whoops. x



The breakdown
Top: ASOS
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins
Shoes: Topshop



if you look really close you can just see two little bambies behind their mama. cute.

The breakdown
Tee: Gap maternity
Leggings: A Pea in the Pod
Cardigan: Forever 21
Shoes: Topshop

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it has been a year since you moved!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx