Thursday, 29 May 2014

Maternity style ::: 16 weeks


...and super stretchy maxi dresses are my new best friend.

Thanks goodness for jersey knits. And lycra, seeing as i've most definitely "popped" and everything is a little, well, tight. My ass is now losing the battle for biggest bump and my ability to right myself solo is dwindling quickly. And I can't stop rubbing my bump...I feel like Aladdin and the lamp. It's seriously addictive.

My mum came to visit over the weekend which was the perfect excuse to be a tourist in the city we call home, and to discover some new local sights. We drove out to the Eastern Shore, crossing the vast Chesapeake Bay and over to St. Michaels, a little seaside town in Maryland. It was perfectly quaint and the perfect spot to enjoy the bank holiday sunshine.









The breakdown
Dress: Primark
Shoes: Kate Kanzier
Bag: Everlane


1 comment:

  1. Ahhh congratulations, just catching up and you have bump. :)
    Love the dress, perfect maternity style. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx