Friday, 17 January 2014

Cheers!

Cheers, and Happy New Year! 

Christmas was a blast. Three weeks back home in London and I still have Prosecco oozing from my pores. Lovely. Oh and a new haircut. It was definitely needed. Did you make any New Year's Resolutions? I normally couldn't give a sh*t but a long-haul flight + lots of children gave me lots of time to think about what I want to do this year. 

I always thinks it's best to keep these things vague. No point setting yourself up for a fall right at the beginning of the year! These three things are very achievable:

DO MORE: travel, photography, sewing, blogging, just do something
THINK LESS: as an over thinker this is key, especially when adjusting to different time zones and waking at 4am
SMILE: because it makes life better. And nine times out of 10 a smile is infectious, spread the smile! I took the above photo on our trip to the Grand Canyon at the end of last year. It makes me smile. It also makes me want to tickle his tummy. But he's probably infested with fleas.

Anyhoo, on my return and after a boozy brunch we took a few snaps down by the river. Which can only explain the wangyness of my leg in the first shot. It's now fixed, thank godoness. 

Happy weekends all! x



I totally missed the ice flow which raced down the Potomac while I was away, arse. This was all that was left.




The breakdown:
Gilet: Gap
Jumper: ASOS
Shirt: H&M
Jeans: M&S
Trainers: Converse
Sunglasses: M&S

2 comments:

  1. I love catching up with your Stateside life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Remembering to smile and appreciate life is one of the hardest things to do but definitely the most rewarding! Happy new year to you, I love your hair here:)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx