Tuesday, 17 December 2013

And in our world of plenty we can spread a smile of joy, throw your arms around the world at Christmas time

I'm a sucker for a good Christmas jumper. So when I spotted this one in a vintage shop right here in DC (despite it being a children's jumper and requiring me to cut the sleeves in order for it to fit) it was clear it was coming home with me. It has real bells so it jingles as you move, joy! And just as well because shortly after I was contacted about a little Christmas collaboration between Westfield shopping centres and children's charity Save the Children...

Post a selfie in your Christmas jumper and Westfield will donate £10 to Save the Children. Love. There are an estimated 3.5 million children living in poverty in the UK and worldwide more than 8 million children died last year, most from preventable diseases*. And through their work in 2012 Save the Children were able to help 10 million children. So if a few pics of me goofing around my Christmas jumper can help, i'm in. x













* facts via Save the Children

1 comment:

  1. Awesome jumper! I must confess to having never owned a Christmas jumper! Sacrilege.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx