Wednesday, 11 September 2013

...

Soooooo the reason for my little absence? We took a week off AND...

...hit Busch Gardens theme park and rode the rollercoasters and log flumes like we were VIPs (it was Labor day, the last bank holiday of the summer, meaning it was super quiet and we could literally finish a ride, run round to the front of the queue and ride it again.  Wahooooooooooooooooooo!)


...we stopped over in Virginia beach. I felt incredibly virtuous doing pilates on our balcony as the sun came up and as we strolled along the beach before breakfast we were treated to the site of wild dolphins frolicking in the sea. You can't make this sh*t up. What a treat!


...and then we flew back to the UK for our friends' wedding. A perfect London wedding in a beautiful pub.  Nice one guys :-)


...and managed to squeeze in some fun times with friends and family


What a whirlwind week.  I need another holiday after all that excitement!  And as I sat on my balcony last night I felt so lucky to be able to explore this incredible country with my husband, safe in the comfort that just a few hours away my wonderful friends and family will be there whenever I return. 

Big love x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx