Thursday, 8 August 2013

Isn't it ironic

I also strike this pose 3 times a day, but let's not split hairs

Ah the irony.  Feeling cocky about my departure to a guaranteed warm and sunny summer I purchased this tee from Primark which boldly states, "Meanwhile, in rainy London...".  Well when we took these pics is was 32C and sunny in London and just about to pour with rain in Washo.  That'll learn me.

So this is our balcony and likely to be the background to many a future outfit post. I'm LOVING being so high up (we've always had ground floor flats in London): watching the planes fly across the horizon into Raegan airport, helicopters zooming overhead and seeing the Monument gleaming like a beacon in the distance.  It's rad.

New things to note: 
- my hair will be up until October and thus I am frantically researching new up dos (the top knot can only be done so many times)
- neck tattoos are all rage here (in fact tattoos in general are everywhere)
- all cocktails should be made in a slushy machine
- lemon meringue cupcakes from Sprinkles in Georgetown are to die for
- I'm finally on Vine thanks to my new phone which actually allows me to install apps - what I can't figure out is how to share these vids with you if you're not on Vine...you can see them on my Twitter feed if you're at all interested

That's all for today folks, laters x





The breakdown
Top: Primark
Shorts: Oasis
Shoes: Primark
Watch: Olivia Burton
Glasses: Karen Millen

1 comment:

  1. So it was you who bought us a heat-wave! We've been waiting 14 years for a Saskatchewan summer in Oxford.

    THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for buying that shirt. Sorry it cost you rain.

    Hope everything else is going well.
    Carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx