Tuesday, 16 April 2013

In a rut



Oh, hello friend! Well it seems my dreams of Spring have finally come true.  Thank goodness for that.  It's certainly been a while since we saw the sun.  

It's also been a while since I blogged.  Why?  Perhaps it was the never-ending bitterly cold winter (I appreciate that for those of you in the US, or even Scotland, 4C / 39F isn't cold.  But for us southerners  believe me, it is).  Which resulted in groundhog day; standing in front of my wardrobe on a morn', feeling blah and pulling out the same old jumper and boots.  It might be that.  I'm sure buying our first flat hasn't helped either...seriously, it's like a black hole of never ending jobs and boy does it EAT money.  But I love it.  It's OURS, hello!  Maybe it's that i've just run out of things to say (for those who know me in real life i'm sure you're LOL-ing to this one).  

Whatever the reason I have temporarily misplaced my blogging mojo.  It will return.  For that I am sure.  But for now, while Google decides to boot us all out of the beloved Google Reader, you can follow me on Bloglovin' here (kinda ironic that i'm asking you to follow me when i'm not actually blogging.  Meh, c'est la vie).

See you soon x

2 comments:

  1. I hear ya sister, not much sap rising here either....
    The flat must be a ton of fun though and you look great.
    Feel better soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, been there, got the t-shirt! Do what you need to do lovely lady, we'll still be here when you get back I'm sure. Enjoy the flat, life and the (slightly) warmer weather! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx