Friday, 8 February 2013

Zee art of drawing

Image sources: Taylor / Audrey / my own / Darling Dexter / my own / my own

As you may or may not remember, one of my New Year's resolutions this year is to draw.  I didn't take art at school past the age of about 14, and it's not something i've ever really thought of dabbling in. But, this year I decided to give it a shot.  And in the nature of being open and honest, here are my first attempts - drawings of the above images.

I think it's clear where I need to focus - proportions and a true likeness!   I've got a low attention span so all these were created in 5-10 minutes.  I'm still trying to discover my "style" BUT, i'm enjoying it.

If anyone has any top tips to help me on my way i'd be very grateful!

Happy Friday xx

(p.s. thank you Cullers, Fran & Nat for being my first models, mwa)




I'm sorry, Taylor!




1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx