Wednesday, 13 February 2013

Day trippers

Last weekend the Bot and I took a day trip to Brighton.  We haven't been back since our wedding in November and it was nice to just wander around and enjoy the city, rather than frantically running around from hairdresser to florist to venue sorting out wedding shiz.  

I've always had a love affair with Brighton, ever since I was a child and mum would take my sister and I down for the day during the school holidays.  I love the laid-back bohemian vibe of Brighton - strolling around the lanes, slurping big mugs of coffee in the numerous cute coffee shops and taking in the sea air.

We had lunch at Fishy Fishy, Dermot O'Leary's restaurant (no sign of Dermot, boo) and tucked into a delicious Sri Lankan fish curry and whole dressed crab with ginger and chilli, yum.  And I picked up this gorgeous yellow pleated dress from Ted Baker which will hopefully see me through this year's wedding season :-)

Happy hump day y'all. x
















The breakdown...
Dress: v old Primark
Coat: charity shop purchase in 1990, £10
Boots: Office sale, £5
Bag: Kate Kanzier, present
Hat: I forgot the designer but I bought it at Urban a few years ago


Worn to...wander around Brighton
Shot at...Brighton beach
Inspired by...the need to keep warm

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx