If you're going to disappear from the virtual world for an age, then you better return with a kick-ass post. Well, what better then a few snaps of our wedding in Brighton back in November.
We had the MOST amazing day. And over 800 snaps to prove it, but I won't bore you with all them, just a few to give you a little taster.
- Bumping into Frankie Boyle in the lift with my six bridesmaids on the way to the ceremony
- Feeling so incredibly nervous walking down the aisle on my own, then seeing my best friend waiting for me at the front and thinking, "Sh*t, this is it. We're getting MARRIED, argh!"
- Driving through Brighton in my sister's vintage VW Beetle
- Cycling in on our bikes as the Bot's dad introduced us Mr & Mrs
- All our awesome friends who travelled from Hawaii, Australia and America to be with us
- The best man and bridesmaids speeches
- A virutal speech from our friend in Oz who couldn't make it
- His n her personalised trainers with our wedding date
- The amazing messages people hung on our wishing tree
- Marrying my best friend. It's tops
As promised i'll be sharing some wedding DIYs soon, so if you're planning a DIY wedding and need some ideas, watch this space :-)
Happy New Year one and all!
Flowers by Miss Mole's Flower Emporium
Photos by Emma of Emmest Photography