Tuesday, 29 January 2013

Barbour baby


This, is THE jacket. The one i've been dreaming of. A British country classic.  The best kind of casual. And my favourite Christmas present this year (thanks, Bot).

January seems to be dragging more than usual, is it just me?  Still, my new year's resolutions are still going strong (you'd hope so in January).  I've finished my first book of the year. Ok, it was Marian Keyes, but I needed to ease myself in gently.  I've been cooking this Jamie Oliver shin stew a lot (thanks, G for the tip!) and I made my first lemon meringue pie.  And I started to draw.  I'll share those next week.  But I think it's fair to say I need to practise a bit harder.

Laters x











The breakdown...
Skirt: Topshop, £40
Shirt: H&M, £12.99
Cardigan: H&M, £14.99
Brogues: bought in Argentina
Jacket: Barbour (present from the Bot)
Necklace: Accessorize, £14.99


Worn to...Boxing Day lunch with my family
Shot at...Chiswell Green where I used to ride horses as a child

Inspired by...errr, Christmas.  Can't help it. Christmas = gold + sparkles

2 comments:

  1. I adore this outfit, the skirt is lovely and I love the coat!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, January is definately dragging its feet. Looking fab Clara, GREAT coat ( and shoes BTW ) don't worry, it's Feburary next week xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx