Tuesday, 8 January 2013

An outfit is for life, not just for Christmas


If there's one thing that really grates me it's pretentious folk, normally bloggers, who proudly declare, "Oh I never wear the same outfit twice.  I create a beautiful unique masterpiece every time I step into my wardrobe." Bullshit.  Why, when you finally stumble upon an ensemble that ruddy works, would you never wear it again? Pfff, makes no sense.  The thing about finally finding a combination of clothes and accessories that work together is that when you wake up at 2.15pm in the afternoon (don't judge me, it was Christmas) with a stonking hangover and realise you need to leave at 2.30pm to get to your sister's Christmas drinks this is the kind of outfit you can rely on to give the impression, albeit briefly, that you are 100% with it. I call this my mulled wine sparkle outfit.  Thank you for seeing me through the festive season so gracefully. x






The breakdown...
Skirt: Primark
Top: Monsoon
Heels: Kate Kanzier
Belt vintage via my gran
Coat: vintage via Topshop via eBay
Scarf: present via my friend (Scarves by Simpkins)

Worn to...various Christmas lunches n drinks
Shot at...River Mole, East Molesy

Inspired by...sparkles and vats of mulled wine

3 comments:

  1. this is such a lovely red chunky scarf! you look so cosy<3
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit, the top and shoes are especially fab!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great look, loving that last photo in particular, always cracks me up when people are losing it in pictures x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx