Tuesday, 4 December 2012

The view from our first apartment in St. Lucia, Hotel Chocolat

After a whirlwind few months planning the wedding and honeymoon the Bot and I are back to reality with a very cold thud.  We left a mild London behind for 2 weeks of hedonistic sun in St. Lucia and came back to full on WINTER, brrr!

We're slowly returning to normal life post-wedding. BUT, when i've finally organised myself, i'm going to be showcasing a selection of cheap and affordable wedding DIY tutorials for any forthcoming brides looking to add a personal touch to their wedding, including:

  • Wedding make-up (I found TONS of amazing tips/tricks/products)
  • Monochrome table runners
  • Bunting
  • Table names
  • Seating plan 
  • Photobooth backdrop
  • Mui Mui inspired wedding trainers
I'm still waiting for the official photographs, and sorting through all our honeymoon shots, but as soon as they're ready i'll be sharing those too.

Slightly more pressing though is Christmas, cripes we're disorganised this year.  BUT, I did stumble across this fantastic digital craft book for $10 featuring a ton of inexpensive Christmas craft projects - A Hip Handmade Holiday.  I'll be checking this out asap for some last minute gift ideas.

Tootles, Mrs. C




1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing your info. I really appreciate
    your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again.
    Also see my web site: reborn dolls

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx