Friday, 16 November 2012

You're my best friend


Five years ago I moved into a random house share and met you.  Our ability to strike the same pose in 9 out of 10 poses is a skill.  Our mutual love of fancy dress has, i'm sure, been part of the reason for our success (that and always going to bed on an argument...you never remember in the morning, right?).  We've done the hard times, the real hard times, and we got through it.  That is why I know that together we can totally kick some life ass.

I am so excited that tomorrow I get to stand by your side and become your wife.  You're my best friend, my soul mate and you drive me INSANE.  But I wouldn't have it any other way.  Actually, that's a lie, less burping/farting would be amazing, but hey, none of us are perfect.

See you at 1.30pm...i'll be the one with the army of bridesmaids x

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute, have an amazing day!!!!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so touching and lovely :) I didn't realize it was so soon to your wedding! Good luck and have a fantastic day :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful. All the very best for your big day. I have never met you, but am incredibly happy for you and 'the Bot' and hope you have the most eeeennncreedible day hand in hand :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have an amazing day, so glad you have your best friend to spend the rest of your life with!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope it was a fabulous day, congratulations to you both and best wishes for the future ahead x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx