Friday, 9 November 2012

The oxygen facial

In a rare moment of calm amongst the madness of wedding prep, last night I was treated to an Oxygen facial at Relax spa in Covent Garden.  A gift from two lovely friends it was exactly what I needed with only a week to go to wedding, argh!

In addition to slathering various lotions, potions and serums on your face, oxgyen is blasted over your skin, and a mask is placed over your face so you inhale in pure oxygen.

It was, in a word, totally dreamy.  Now, I don't normally ever post pics sans make-up, so in a rare 'bare-all' moment, this is me last night after the facial. Not to blow my own trumpet, but I will...I can't believe how good my skin looks..this facial is the nuts.

Right, gotta dash, catching the 6.20pm train to Essex for my HEN DO, woop woop!

Tootles xxx

2 comments:

  1. Wow, your skin looks amazing, I need some of that!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your blog!! You're really inspiring xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx