Monday, 28 May 2012

Pyjama pants


Just back from an AMAZING weekend down on the Isle of Wight - the weather was gorgeous, it was like being the Caribbean, no jokes!  BBQs, messing about on boats, and beach-time fun.  Me likey. But enough about the weekend, let me introduce you to my new favourite thing in the world...


These outfit shots were actually taken in Wales a few weeks ago, i'm so behind on posting, but hey. These are my new favourite pants; yay for pyjama pants!  Definitely a "girl" trend - the Bot's initial response:
Bot - "Err, are you actually going to leave the house in those?"
Me - "Errr yes, they're my trousers."  
Him - "Right, but aren't they pyjamas?"
Me - "Ah no, they're pyjama PANTS, like pyjamas, but trousers."  
Him - "Errr, right."


These trousers got a lot of love from the gals in the office.  But the question was, what to wear with them? Well, I think the key is to keep in simple, and let the trousers do the talking.  If I were to wear these in the evening i'd probably don with some chunky sandals, plain tee/vest and a big necklace.  But that's just me.


Right, i'm knackered, Monday has clearly taken it's toll so i'm off to bed.  Roll on Tuesday, woop! x











Man I miss that house!
The breakdown
Trousers: Primark, £12.50 ish
T-shirt: Primark, £2.50
Cardigan: F21, £15 ish
Bracelet: H&M, £9.99
Shoes: Primark, £10
Glasses: Karen Millen

2 comments:

  1. fantastic slacks :) I love the pic where you are doing a press up on the tree? :) jealous bout ur warm weather its getting cold here in NZ aahh

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE these on you, definitely a girl trend though!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx