Monday, 20 February 2012

Ah ah ah ah stayin' alive


For my mum's birthday last week I headed home, and back into a winter wonderland.  En route to mum's I convinced Bot to take a slight detour and naturally took the opportunity to jump a fence to take some outfit shots in a field.  Well, how can you resist a backdrop like this?


I'm not entirely convinced by this out, I feel a tad like i'm in a 70s fancy dress. Flares will do that to you, I suppose.  Then there's the sheepskin jacket. I picked it up in a charity shop 12 years ago for a 70s birthday party.  So technically, it was a fancy dress item.  But it's more the fact that makes me feel like a retro football manager.  Mind you, considering it was only £10 and is the only thing that seems to keep me warm when the temp drops, I think I can cope. On your 'ed son.  


Happy Monday folks xx








The breakdown
Coat: charity shop, £10
Jumper: ASOS, £35
Shirt: c/o Matalan
Jeans: Primark, £6
Shoes: New Look, £24.99
Bag: Zara, £39.99

5 comments:

  1. love your coat..it looks so cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow look at all that snow! Im not rubbing anythin in but I just came from a 4day super sunny festival ... and I thought of you :) I remembered your post/video of a festival you went to where you all dressed up so swell. (You would love Splore here in NZ!) I would love to put some images/clips to music like you had done and atleast attempt to capture some of the psychadelic Splore we had, any particular programme you reccommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, love the show filled backdrop. Your bag is so fabulous! Hope you had a wonderful time with your Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look lovely and not fancy dress at all! I LOVE your bag too, can't stop staring at it!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I love your jeans, what a great color and that coat is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your bag rocks! You have an awesome blog by the way and I am a new follower on GFC and Bloglovin! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!
    Also make sure and enter my Paradise giveaway where you can win the newest luxury fragrance by Oriflame .

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx