Monday, 16 January 2012

Round my hometown

The London Eye

Sometimes it's easy to take for granted the things that are right on your doorstep.  I've lived in and around London for most of my life, but I can't remember the last time I really took a look at the wonderful sights it has to offer.  So when the Bot offered to show an American friend the sights, I jumped at the chance.

Enjoy my city, it's pretty damn fine. xx

Big Ben
Message in a bottle, Trafalgar Square


Add caption




Meet Frank.  He lives in St. James's Park.
Trying to grab a glimpse of Queeny, Buckingham Palace


Westminster Abbey.  Yup, where Kate and Wills tied the knot last summer.


The Mall


St. James's Park





St James's Park and Buckingham Palace


Big nuts


Big Ben


Protecting the Queen


And look who I found in my garden on Saturday morning.  Foxy Loxy!

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful shots! Oh, I seriously love London so much. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic photos! What camera did you use to take these if you don't mind me asking?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fran not at all! I use a Canon 450 DSLR for all my photos but I've got an extra lens that allows me to zoom in really close (sorry I'm not sure what lens it is off hand!) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. so true!!! I have been living in London for only a few years and I miss it so much. Definitely it is one of the most beautiful city in the world and you really should enjoy it a lot! :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures! I love London!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx