Friday, 13 January 2012

I take my hat off to you, sir


I scored this hat at the Salvation Army in Wandsworth for £5, bargain!  I've got a really small head (my girls call me Pea-Head) so finding a hat (other than in the children's section) is always a struggle so I was really pleased when I stumbled upon this beauty. And the neck-tie is just a bit of old ribbon I had lying around the house.  I liked the western feel it gives, coupled with the hat.  Yeeeeeeha!






The breakdown
Cardigan: H&M, £19.99 (I think!)
Shirt: c/o Matalan
Ribbon (tied at neck): leftover from an old project
Hat: Salvation Army, £5
Jeans: BDG, $45
Ballet pumps: Primark, £10


Have a fab weekend all xx

7 comments:

  1. Lovelovelove your hat! It brings out the colour in your eyes so much. Fab xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!especially the colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this outfit,
    looks so good on you!

    Oh and I wanted to ask whether you could fill in these 5 questions ( http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/KGLFLT8) for a friend of mine, he's doing his final report about blogs and he needs some international blogs (about fashion&lifestyle)
    Would be great if you could!

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing look!So stylish!

    Check my blog and if you like, follow me...I'm happy to do the same!

    xoxo
    Faby

    COME AND WIN A LOVE DRESS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh love your hat! Very cute photoshoot :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so crazy beautiful! The hat is perfect on you - I love the colour. Plus that tie you've got around your neck is genius. Love your look. Effortless style. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so effortlessly fab in this outfit! Love the hat and the ribbon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx