Tuesday, 31 January 2012

Hats on parade

Sources: 1234

I'm a bit partial to a hat these days (see here, here and here), much to the Bot's annoyance.  And as my collection slowly grows I can't help thinking there must be a better, and nicer, way to keep my hats than in a pile  in the corner of the bedroom .  A hat stand doesn't take my fancy, nor does putting them away in a box.  But creating a feature out of them on a wall seems like a sweet idea.  I can see the Bot's eyes rolling now! 


Happy Tuesday peeps x

3 comments:

  1. I like the vertical bundle. funky. though, out on show all the time, you will have to wear them heaps, or remember to dust them :) gotta love a great hat hey!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these ideas, when I get my own place I will definitely be showing off my clothes more like this!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can never have too many hats, love the post...........xx


    hushhushcloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx