Monday, 19 December 2011

The work Christmas party outfit






It was our work Christmas do last Thursday.  We had a fabulous lunch at the Water Way in Maida Vale before catching a barge down to Camden locks to party the night away in a fab little bar complete with its own Robbie Savage.  Yup, the actual Robbie Savage.  Permatan and all.  He looks even more like a waxwork in real life but I assure the pic at the end of the post is real. I of course spent the entire two minute conversation telling him how amazing he was in Strictly.  Honestly, the lies that come from my mouth when i've had a drink or two.



I bought this dress in the ASOS sale a couple of months ago after falling for the beautiful detailing.  But the shoes, oh the shoes, i'm in love.  The photos don't do them justice but the heel is full-on glitter-ball-tastic. Amazing.





You can just make out my candy floss/tinsel nails.  Two coats of candy pink followed by a sprinkling of silver glitter on the tips.  Well festive.





The breakdown
Dress: ASOS premium, £50
Tights: New Look, £2.99
Boots: New Look, £34.99
Corsage: Dorothy Perkins, £8
Bag: Forever21, £18.95

A few little pics from the past couple of days...

Meet Buttons the reindeer who appeared in our car park at work on Friday.  He is one of THE reindeers from Fred Claus the movie.  Yup, he's famous.


Santa, me and Buttons
Me and the Savage


Christmas ham, mmmm

Happy Mondays all.  I don't know about you but my body is seriously starting to fail - Christmas is hard work! Hoping to take it easy this week in prep for Sunday...if only! xx

6 comments:

  1. Great outfit! Love the corsage. And Buttons seems to find you super-cute.

    You are right. Christmas is hard work. I am fighting the body blues too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that dress, it looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those shoes... :O oh my.

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress and ankle boots ! I am so tired, Xmas shopping is really making me tired this year ! Kisses

    Fashion and Cookies
    Fashion and Cookies on Facebook
    Follow me on Bloglovin
    My Twitter

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow those heels are stunning,
    and haha that reindeer is so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx