Friday, 9 December 2011

When I grow up I want to be...


...judging by this outfit, an air hostess.

I'm trying to wear more of my hundreds of scarves. I tend to wear them wrapped around my head so i'm looking for new ways.  Ok, this style ain't exactly original, but I quite liked the whole French, nonchalant vibe it gave.

Have wonderful weekends one and all.  I've got my first Christmas party today, followed by a surprise evening with the girls tonight and then Christmas lunch with the gang tomorrow.  It's full-on Christmas parties now until the 25th, wahoo! xx






The breakdown
Jacket: H&M, £29.99
Shirt: vintage via eBay
Jeans: BDG, $45
Scarf: vintage, £5
Briefcase: ASOS, £35
Shoes: Next, £20 ish

3 comments:

  1. love your scarf
    loving this look

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. i adore this outfit, it's so simple and classy. you look amazing! your asos briefcase is lovely too, i've been after a bag like that for ages! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. french nonchalant chic looks good!! loving the elbow patches, am a big elbow patches fan lol
    :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx