Thursday, 29 December 2011

Thank you, Santa


L-R Design Sponge at Home - Kate Kanzier handbag - Fur headband - Hand-knitted beret by my sister - Coco mademoiselle - Colette sewing handbook - Orla Kiely casserole pot - Candle holder - Star bracelet


Life had become a blur of cold plates, bucks fizz and pot bellies.  My only complaints are that i'm too full. Yup, life is hard.


Did you have a lovely Christmas? 


Here are a few of my fave presents this year - I totally lucked out with some amazing gifts.  And looking at them it's clear to see that my life is made up of fashion, crafting and home-making.  Sounds about right.


Tootles. x

6 comments:

  1. I'm very jealous, everyone seems to've got Colette Patterns Book except me and it was on my wishlist and everything! Some lovely pressies you've got there, glad to hear you had a nice Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Christmas my lovely! Looks like Santa was very good to you, lucky lady x

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGG Santa brought you Chanel?! I'd say you really did luck out ;) Happy Holidays

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely gifts! indeed i had a wonderful christmas. spent time with my family and friends and travelled a bit too. it was a great mix of relaxation and having fun
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great xmas haul.. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that looks so amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx