Wednesday, 21 December 2011

Snapping around


Christmas is officially ON!  Work is DONE and today i'm spending the day with Franny food shopping and prepping for Christmas dinner with the girls tonight - we're cooking for 15, boo ya!


Anyway, here are a few shots from my past few days. Have you finished your Christmas shopping yet?  I totally got cocky starting early and fooled myself into thinking i'd been uber prepared this year.  Wrong! Looks like i'll be hitting the shops on Christmas eve again. Will I ever learn.


Tootles x

4 comments:

  1. cute hat ;-)

    have you seen my latest post ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah love the disco ball decs.
    I'm done with shopping, well we are going food shopping on Thurs eve but that's all for my belly so it's fine. :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope your dinner went well last night! Love your festive photos!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is so cool!
    I love the holidas but the shopping kills me
    & I love to shop! lol
    have a good holiday :)

    http://bobbieaustinscloset.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx