Friday, 2 December 2011

Old skchool


The roly poly and the scarf are back.  I seriously can't get enough of these two things right now.  For the first time in my life my hair has the appearance of being thick (miracles can happen) and my neck just feels kinda lost these days without the scarf.  

Do you have any fun plans for the weekend?  I'm getting my hair done tomorrow by the lovely Matt at Andrew Barton's salon (seriously love those guys) and then it's Christmas shopping for me.  On Oxford Street. Yikes, better prepare myself for the onslaught of tourists.  I've got a couple of crafty Christmas projects i'd like to get underway this weekend two, and i'll be pulling together some tutorials that i'll be sharing over the next couple of weeks, so watch this space!

Have a lovely weekend, whatever you're doing, and i'll see you Monday. xx 









This dress is a super old ASOS dress.  Back in the days when ASOS was As Seen On Screen and all the clothes were replicas of those worn by celebs.  Oh yes, I am feeling old right now!  This was a copy of a Mischa Barton which i'd totally fallen in love with.  Go ASOS.






The breakdown
Dress: ASOS (2004 maybe...)
Bag: vintage, £25 ish
Tights: Primark, £1.50
Coat: Dorothy Perkins sale (2009), £25
Shoes: Primark, £10.50
Ring: Oasis, £10 ish
Brooch: vintage via my gran



4 comments:

  1. You are looking gorgeous! Love that first photo of you. Good luck tackling Oxford Street! Eeeek. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this scarf! Looks perfect to brave the crowd and go to the Winter Wonderland! But first, Christmas shopping! ; )

    -Elodie x
    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color of your eyes is just gorgeous!you look great!

    fashionpainteddreams.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some great vintage stuff on you, and you rock it as well. Love the bag and the brooch.

    Great blog. Do take some time out to visit mine. We could follow each other.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx