Monday, 5 December 2011

Matchy matchy

Gook weekends lovelies?  I managed to sort out four (count em, four!) Christmas presents on my quest along Oxford and Regent street.  Top tip: if you're planning on hitting the west end, go early.  I went at 10am and it was lovely and quiet, quite enjoyable really!  And then I spent a whopping 3 1/2 hours at the hairdressers - a record for me.  






I've never really got the whole French matchy matchy approach to fashion.  It always felt a bit 'done'. But this autumn I cannot say no to deep cherry red.  It started with the scarf, which led to the nail varnish, which led to these beautiful brogues from Dorothy Perkins.  And now I can't help thinking that every outfit needs a signature colour to pull it together.  What do you think?








Do you like the Bot's my new hat? Happy head.








The breakdown
Jacket: Oasis, £165
Stripy top: Primark, £4 ish
Cardigan: H&M, £24.99
Jeans: BDG
Brogues: Dorothy Perkins, £29
Hat: H&M (men), £7.99


Happy Monday folks xx

5 comments:

  1. your scarf and brogues are lovely, such a pretty shade of red. i adore the setting of these photographs, too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh,i want that scarf!!the fabric seems so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. niceeeee shots and I absolutely love your hat, looks super warm!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo i LOVE this hat!!! I've been seeing ones like this around but thought i could never pull it off but you've styled it perfectly! :)

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx