Wednesday, 30 November 2011

Stocking fillers









I love opening lots of little presents at Christmas...it feels like i'm being really spoilt! So I thought i'd share a few of my current fave stocking fillers for this year...


Clockwise from top left
Anthropologie earrings / €28 -- Anthropologie pie dish / €60 -- Orla Kiely casserole dish / £60 -- Dorothy Perkins PJ set / £22 -- Chevron necklace via Etsy / £25 -- Dorothy Perkins satchel / £30 -- Urban Outfitters brooch / £12 -- Alice for Alice Hannah arm warmers via ASOS / £12 -- Handmade bracelet via Etsy / £12
Urban Outfitters throw / £35 -- Anthropologie bonnet / 58 -- Anthropologie dishtowel / 20 -- Urban Outfitters bag / £28


And i'm also pleased to announce that the winner of the Scarves by Simpkins handmade scarf giveaway is...(drumroll please)...Doll Doll Dolly.  Congratulations!!


Happy Wednesday my lovelies xx

5 comments:

  1. Some lovely pieces! :) I love the grey night clothes the most! :)

    http://englishroseuk.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the chevron necklace, thanks for sharing that link with me, Im making my chilli vodka soon so I will definitely be trying the peppermint one too xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All gorgeous pieces but I LOVE those arm warmers!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx