Sunday, 13 November 2011

Polka dot princess


What a fab weekend: leavings drinks, curry with friends (Hot Stuff in Vauxhall is THE place to go in Londres), a hit and run up north with mum, more drinks, lie-in, facial, all finished off with a delightful roast dinner cooked by a friend.  Perfect. What about you guys?





I'm such a sucker for a polka dot.  When the lovely girls at Desire Clothing asked if i'd like to style up one of their £25 and under dress I was immediately drawn to this one; polka dots, nipped in waist, sleeveless, forgiving on the hips. Well, it sounded positively dreamy. And it didn't disappoint.  The material is wonderfully floaty which makes the dress incredibly comfy to wear - a perfect Sunday dress. Nice.







The breakdown
Dress: Desire, £25
Jacket: H&M, £29.99
Tights: Primark, £1.50
Shoes: from Argentina
Belt: Hobbs (thrifted), £5
Bag: from Argentina
Hat: vintage (via my gran)


NB> the dress actually comes with its own special belt, but I swapped it for one of my go-to belts, this thrifted little Hobbs number.  All views in this post are my own - I was not paid to write this post, nor did I receive any gifts. x

4 comments:

  1. Those bright brogues are very cute, I missed sunday dinner this weekend may have to have one tonight xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous dress! I need it! What are their sizings like? Big? Small?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Fran, they have good sizing- i'm normally a 10 in dresses (that grace my hips!) and this one was spot on. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! Great post as ever, love your style!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx