Friday, 4 November 2011

The leaves they are a turning


I'm a real sucker for autumn.  I'm completely influenced by my surroundings as the trees morph into an incredible pallete of reds, yellows and browns, and so too is my wardrobe. The brights colours of summer are side-stepped in favour of warm, compatible hues; burnt orange, mellow yellow, burgundy and navy.  Roll on autumn. 




I'm really favouring clutches of late.  I'm not entirely sure why because they aren't exactly the most practical of bags, but I do think they look rather chic. What do you think? Fan, or not?



The breakdown
Jumper: Forever21, £15
Jeans: BDG, $45
Shoes: Argentina
Bag: Forever21, £19.95
Bracelet: present


Have a wonderful weekend my lovelies.  I've got a triple date tonight, fun times, and then a relaxing rest of weekend me thinks, no doubt taking in a firework show or two! Bon weekends x

4 comments:

  1. I love autumn colours at the moment too, I am even thinking of revamping my living room with these colours. I am a fan of clutches also they go so well with any outfit but I know what you mean about practicality xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You haven't missed the shoe exhibition it's on till Tuesday if you have time! Love your jumper by the way, very autumnal and your hair looks lovely!

    victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look SO beautiful! (as always!) That jumper is dreamy, i neeeed it O_O. Clutches really suit you! I have had bad experiences with them as i've lost at least two whilst in clubs, most likely due to a mixture of alcohol coupled with my garbage memory! (also my wild dancing ehe)

    I would literally kill for your eyes O_O They are gorgeous! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx