Wednesday, 9 November 2011

Jump to the left, if you're having a good time

Literally can't get enough of jumpers this autumn.  I'm normally more of a cardigan gal, on account of not being able to control my temperature (cardigans allow for much easier access to bare skin than the torment of dragging a jumper over one's head) but for some reason this year, the jumper rules.

I picked up this little beaut in ASOS's half-price sale for their new winter range.  I just love the colour.  And the fact it comes with a detachable fur collar (till next time), well that's just rad. 

You'll notice a few additions to the photos today, but can you spot my spooky friends? x









The breakdown
Jumper: ASOS, £40
Leather jacket: Oasis, £165
Belt: vintage
Skirt: Primark, £10ish (2010)
Bag: George at Asda, £5
Boots: Primark (old)
Ring: Oasis, £10 ish

The only thing I do love about sneaking in some pre-work outfit shots is that I normally get a little visit from Meg from upstairs.  She's such a scatty cat, love her!

4 comments:

  1. Love the colour of the jumper, and that jacket is gorgeous.
    Hey Meg!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaha I'm sorry, but I really have to say I LOVE that cat!
    It looks so funny to me!
    The jacket is pretty cool btw!
    &Thanks for your lovely comment and idea,
    yeah I've seen several bloggers doin' something like that indeed,
    don't know really why, but it doesn't really attracks me doing it... Maybe because I already don't really like the name of my blog, starting a webshop with the same name... Mwa haha!
    Thanks for the idea though, appreciate it (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. adorable! so cozy, warm and chic. Love it

    http://www.frankvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely amazing! I LOVE this colour on you and I am jealous of all that cosiness!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx