Wednesday, 16 November 2011

DIY: chalk notice board


You will need:

  • 1 x tray (this one belonged to my grandmother and was about to be thrown out before I rescued it - any excuse for a DIY!)
  • 1 x paint for the frame (I used a duck egg blue tester pot)
  • 1 x chalkboard paint (I got mine from B&Q for £6.49)
  • 1 x tin of Brasso
  • String (optional)
  • 1 x piece of chalk for writing your messages!






Ah the Bot, so amusing 


















































Feeling crafty?  Get yourself down to the London debut of Got Craft? next weekend.  i'll see you there! x







4 comments:

  1. wow I love this tray, I have saved it to put into my wednesday wants if that is okay xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx