Monday, 21 November 2011

Competition: win your very own handmade Scarves by Simpkins scarf




Good weekends all?  I'm not going to say too much about mine other than it was very, very boozy.   So in order to cheer us all up i'd thought i'd kick start the week with a little competition...


As promised in Friday's post one lucky reader will win their very own handmade Scarves by Simpkins scarf, you lucky things. These beauties are gorgeously warm, and nice and long too so you can really wrap yourselves up!  The winner can choose from the great range of colours on the website (olive, teal, purple, cherry, chocolate, taupe, charcoal, oatmeal, boysenberry and silver) and then Georgi will then knit you your very own scarf!


So how do you get involved?

1. Be a follower of Clazzerati via Google connect (just click on the JOIN THIS SITE button on the right-hand side of the blog)
3. Leave a comment below telling me which colour scarf you like the best, along with your e-mail address/blog so I get in touch with you!

This competition is open to UK residents only.

All entries must be received by 6pm GMT on Sunday 27th November 2011 and the winner will be announced next week.  Good luck!

6 comments:

  1. Boysenberry is a really nice colour for a scarf!
    sed508@york.ac.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. CHERRY looks super on you and defo my favo.
    and I know im not a uk follower - but my bestie just moved to Tooting London and I am here in NZ, slowly learning to knit so I can get her a scarf for the winter there. I would love to win this little compy of yours so I can get a scarf delivered to her sooner than my rubbish knitting.
    sarahfranceslancaster@gmail.com
    fromthetrinitystloft.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey :) I'd love to enter! I adore the cream scarf, so cute! I've liked all three things!

    My email is amelia.dale@gmail.com and my blog is www.nottooshabbyblog.blogspot.com xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Liked and follow! Love the charcoal such an everyday knit! Fab scarves they all look amazy xxx simply_Laura@hotmail.com / www.Laura-laments.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Before I flatter the scarf with compliments, where did you get your jacket??? Super cool lady!

    The scarf is a great colour and in my opinion chucking knits are the best! I love how you can see the knitting on a chunky scarf. Love the colour! Red is the only colour and very chic. I am pretty freezing at the moment and I only have my faux raccoon coat to keep me warm!
    My email address is dolldolldolly@hotmail.co.uk and you can find me on my blog dolldolldolly.blogspot.com :-)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, the jacket is Vero Moda lady. My new fave!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx