Monday, 10 October 2011

Surf's up, dude


On the last day of our Cornwall trip we took a lovely walk along the beach in St. Ives and made a stop at the gorgeously quaint harbour of Charlestown.  The sun was shining, the surfers were doing their thing, I got to eat crab salad and life was good.

















The breakdown
Biker jacket: Oasis, £165
Midi dress: Primark (2010)
Headband: H&M, £7.99
Converse: £35
Bag: from a little market stall in Argentina
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitters, £15

And I just couldn't resist including this picture of these gorgeous cows.  We were driving through the country lanes and saw this mother and calf.  I shouted at the Bot to stop and reverse so I could take a pic, and when we did, all the cows in the field turned to face us, and voila.  Aren't they just adorable?  I seriously think cows have the most beautiful faces. xx 


8 comments:

  1. Love these pictures, you look lovely!
    And the cows are amazing, it's like they knew you wanted a snap of their pretty faces (the other end, not sooo pretty!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're always off somewhere lovely! Great photos!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, it just looks that way. I tend to cram in as many outfits posts as I can while i'm away as I get so easily bored of my garden shots! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that spot looks gorgeous and that cow shot is priceless.

    Stop by & enter my Itunes Gift Card Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so beautiful! :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos, love the turban and sunglasses on you!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. The cow photo is amazing! And the jacket = I'm so jealous :( x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx