Monday, 31 October 2011

Suede and lace


My weekend: drinks on Friday night followed by a super chilled Sat and Sunday was exactly what I needed. The Bot and I munched on Chinese take-away, took in the X Factor (ok, that was me, he faffed on the laptop), and visited our favourite new diner in Balham on Sunday for some wings and ribs.  Nice.  






I've had this ASOS lace top for ages, and it's become the perfect staple top. It goes perfectly with skirts and jeans, and unlike a lot of the lace tops around at the moment, it has a deep scoop at the back, which I love. I think there is something quite alluring about a bare back. Much nicer that flashing your cleavage. 


The breakdown
Top: ASOS (2009), £35
Vest (underneath) New Look (well old)
Belt: Urban Outfitters, £15
Skirt: Primark (super old)
Bag: c/o Primark
Tights: Dorothy Perkins, £5
Shoes: Anthropologie, £39.95 in the sale




Happy Monday folks xxx

1 comment:

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx