Monday, 24 October 2011

90s nerd




Had a fabulous weekend with some much needed RnR followed by a cosy Sunday roast with friends yesterday - deeeeeeeeelightful.  


Today on the other hand has been hectic!  This morning I headed north (London style) to Golders Green to take part in a little photo shoot for Juno Says Hello, a gorgeous online boutique full of adorable vintage dresses.  I spent a good five hours playing dress up in some stunning one-off pieces - I was in heaven!  I'll be sharing some photos as soon as they're available!  


After the shoot I foolishly headed to Oxford Street for a little retail therapy.  What a mistaka to maka; it's half term, otherwise known as hell.  Still, I managed to finally spend my Anthropologie voucher from my 2010 birthday (have I mentioned how bad I am at spending vouchers?) and picked up a fab pair of heels, four beautiful vintage-esk teacups and some rad sunnies.  Then it was onto Oxford Street to finally check out Forever 21.  Wow, that place is great. And I picked up a couple of fab winter jumpers and a black leather bag with leopard print.


Right, now it's time to hit the pub for a little creative brainstorm, phew, what a day!


Tootles x



















The breakdown
Shirt: vintage, £12 ish
Dress: Primark, £10
Shoes: Argentina
Brooch: vintage
Tights: Matalan, £5
Bag: Peacocks, £5
Necklace: Rock n Rose, present
Ring: Oasis

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! It was lovely meeting you and working with you today. xx

    http://www.elle-yeah.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these shoes and your day sounds like a LOT of fun :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx