Monday, 19 September 2011

Lazing on a Sunday afternoon


A lovely weekend celebrating my birthday with ma famille, shopping, and poncing about in a field.

This was Sunday's outfit, totes casual.  Should Sundays be anything else? xx





Had a bit of a 'Railway Children' moment when I saw the steam train.  We were on a dual carridge way and took the first turning off so we could follow the train.  I wanted to tear off part of my shirt and wave it estatically at the train but resisted and took some pics instead.








The breakdown
Shirt: Topshop, free via a friend (thansk Sophs!)
Vest: old H&M
Jeans: BDG $60 ish 2009
Brogues: Kate Kanzier, £25
Headband: H&M, £7.99



4 comments:

  1. I am loving your hair at the moment! Gorgeous! Happy birthday too. Hope you had a lovely weekend.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the shoes, they're really nice.

    you look lovely.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday! This sounds like a perfect birthday weekend.

    I'm a bit of a sucker for steam trains, not in a crazy trainspotting kind of way but just because they can be so very beautiful. I get a bit of a railway children moment too when I see them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As ever, you look beautiful! I loved the Railway Children when I was younger, it always made me cry!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx