Wednesday, 28 September 2011

I need a c-o-o-l RIDER


Bonjour mon cheries, I am back from the holibobs.  Cornwall was totes amaze.  I've got so many photos but rather than bore you death i'll pop them at the end of my outfit posts over the next few days.






Our first stop in Cornwall was the home town of Rick Stein, Padstow.  A beautiful little fishing port on the north coast of Cornwall.  And for my birthday dinner the Bot took me to Rick Stein's cafe where we enjoyed a mighty feast.  And I got the chance to wear a few of my birthday goodies.  The necklace was a present from the Bot from a little stall at Portobello market. Radical.  The ring was a present to myself (you gotta treat yourself on your birthday, right?) and the leather biker jacket is my new little baby that I got with my birthday donations.  I feel like Stephanie Zinone  - now I just need me a cool rider. 





The breakdown
Skirt: Matalan (bought with my vouchers from the style comp)
Crop top: New Look, £12.99
Shoes: Primark
Necklace: present from the Bot via Portabello market
Jacket: Oasis, £165
Bag: vintage

Caution: holiday pics alert!




Sorry, had to pop this last one in.  We got upgraded to a suite complete with a free-standing bath - divine. 


xx

5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! I'd love to go to Rick Steins place, Andy loves him (serious chef worship!) Might have to treat him for Christmas.
    You look gorgeous, love the necklace, and the jacket is amazing.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and good work on the title and Stephanie Zinone, my fav Grease character.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bath. Great photos! Love that necklace, too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the last shot. The necklace is gorgeous, hope you had a great birthday!

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, I love Padstow, my boyfriend used to stay near there for his family holidays :) My dad also met him and did a training course at his seafood restaurant!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx