Thursday, 29 September 2011

Garden of Eden


On the second day of holidays my true love gave to me; a trip to the Eden Project. I've been meaning to go for about 10 years so when we decided to go to Cornwall we had to make a pit stop here.  What I failed to compute was how hot it was going to be.  So excited about autumn and wearing new clothes that I donned woolly tights, a felt skirt, a long-sleeved jumper, snood and my biker jacket.  MASSIVE FASHION FAIL. What a tool I must have looked trying to style it out in the Tropical dome. C'est lat vie.






The breakdown
Top (just seen): Oasis, £18
Jacket: Oasis, £165
Snood: H&M, £12.99 ish
Skirt: Primark, £12 ish
Tights: Matalan (bought with my vouchers from the Style comp)
Shoes: Kate Kanzier, £25

Holiday pics - you have been warned.













2 comments:

  1. I would love to visit the Eden project, I love places like this!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow those pictures are great,
    especially the one of the little bird is lovely!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx