Tuesday, 13 September 2011

Down by the canal


Wow, Monday just kinda disappeared in a puff of smoke, what a day!  Nothing of any interest to report, just one of those days.

So, how were your weekends lovelies? 

I ended up in Sarah Harding's bar Kanaloa on Friday night - so much fun!  I'm not normally a 'celeb bar' kinda gal, too pretentious for my liking, but I had so much fun.  It was a total luau; hula girls dancing around, everyone adorned in colourful leis and amazing chests of alcohol complete with dry ice and confetti.  Nice!
 

And on Sunday I took the train up to Stoke to help my mum with my granddad's house.  It's sad going through all my grandparent's things, but the day was filled with nice memories too.  Mum and I took these photos down by the canal not far from their house (there is a fab pub called the Boat Inn right on the canal if you're ever in the area and need feeding - we indulged in a rather scrummy roast lamb, tops!).

And the Bot returned from his weekend away with da boys, a broken man.  Bless.





The breakdown
Boots: I think they're Dune, 2011, £90
Jeans: Gap, £45 (bought with vouchers)
Blouse: Matalan, £15 (bought with my vouchers for winning the style comp!)
Cardigan: H&M, £24.99
Snood: H&M, £7.99
Bag: vintage via a charity shop, £4

And in other news i'm pleased to announce the winner of the Chelsea Doll competition is Sarah Blakers!  Sarah, if you could e-mail/tweet me your address i'll get those goodies sent out to you!

xx

Sarah was lucky number 34!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely photos, the outfit is fab, love the scarf & cardie- looks so cozy
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAAAAHHHHH - YOU ARE JOKING!!! I HAVE WON SOMETHING!! That is SO AMAZINGLY EXCITING EXCITING EXCITING!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT. THank you THAnk you random number generator machine, Clazarati for hosting it, and CHelsea Doll for your amazing goodies! I am totally thrilled!! I will send a pic for you with one or two of my pieces out and about town. AAAHHHH.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooo I went canal boating earlier in the year, it was some much fun. Love these pictures, your outfit looks so cosy!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely photos! I tried that blouse on in Matalan the other week! Loved it but bought the horse print dress instead, may have to return. :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so lovely and cosy in that outfit, perfect for the weekend!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx