Thursday, 15 September 2011

Birthday wish list

























Clockwise from left
Print / Feather ring / Clutch bag / Gilet (Portobello market) / Print / Friendship bracelets 
Design Sponge book /Print / Circus ring / Cushion
Ah birthdays, the time of year when everyone keeps asking, "So what do you want for your birthday then?" and you suddenly desire nothing, despite lusting after countless items all year round.  Well this year i've got a plan.  I've been saving a few lusted after items on my Pin Interest boards - essentially online mood boards, but they save the links, so you can always find where the damn things came from.  Ideal.

I'm loving these cute prints right now from Etsy designer Blancucha - it's tough choosing just one, so I picked three (but aren't the couple kissing in the wind adorable?).  I'm also really digging friendship bracelets and feathers right now. Cute.

xx

(and the birthday is next Wednesday, ya know, in case you were wondering...)

3 comments:

  1. love the circus tent ring :-)

    have you seen my new post ?
    http://v-fashionwise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the 2 prints you've picked, especially the smoker one! Cx

    ReplyDelete
  3. the circus tent ring is fab! as are the friendship bracelets. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx