Friday, 16 September 2011

B'day outfit part 1



Last night was my b'day night out with the girls.  My birthday isn't actually until next Wednesday, but the Bot and I are off to Cornwall for a few days so i'm celebrating with friends and family early this year.  That, and it means I get to drag out the celebrations for a whole week, nice!

I got the dress from Matalan with my vouchers from the style comp, but you can buy it online here for only £18, steal!  The material is silk-like and I totally fell for 60s style shape and swirly 70s pattern.  Dreamy.

And here's a little pic of me and my oldest friend Jade with the Bogan Bingo dudes.  Seriously, if you live in London, you need to check these guys out.  It'll be the best £5 you've spent in ages!


Bon weekends lovelies, xx

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday! You look lovely, very '60s!

    http://victoriasprocrastinationproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely gorgeous! Happy early birthday!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx