Friday, 9 September 2011

All hail the snood


The snood is out which means autumn has definitely arrived, woop.  As you know, I love autumn; all the beautiful colours and extra layers you can incorporate into your wardrobe, dreamy!  

And this jacket is perfect for the transitional season - it's become my go-to jacket for all occasions!









I am digging my new Swatch watch, courtesy of the lovely Swatch people.  They clearly know my style as I wasn't involved in the choice, but they got it spot on!  I'm not really a watch person - namely because I can never find one I like, but this one is a beaut!

The breakdown
Skirt: Urban Outfitters, £45
Top: George @ Asda, £5
Jacket: Primark, £15
Snood: H&M, £12 ish
Converse: £35
Swatch: courtesy of Swatch

Have wonderful weekends all; the Bot is off on a stag do this weekend so i'm up to my own devices; let's see what trouble I can get in to!

And don't forget today is your last chance to enter my competition, get involved! xx

11 comments:

  1. I LOVE this snood, such a gorgeous colour, will have to keep an eye out in H&M!

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a jacket pretty much identical to this, love it, so easy to wear and comfy.
    Love a snood, wear mine all winter. I'm left on my own this weekend, Andy has gone fishing, so it's takeaway, telly and cuddles with the dog (can't wait!)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look lovely :)
    The snood is such a pretty colour. It does make me sad how the autumn/winter clothes is coming out
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the snood, such a gorgeous colour! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh I want one! So pretty! O_O

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous in these photos. Yes, autumnal colours really suit you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great photos and beautiful outfit! :) you look great! :)

    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oehw wow that watch is amazing, I love the simplicity - but perfection - of it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm hankering after so many different swatch watches I really can't decide! Love the white though.

    Love your blazer.

    The doll on fashion

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is one of my fave outfits of yours. it's great. perfect casual style. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx