Tuesday, 6 September 2011

After the boys of summer have gone


It's official, summer is over.  Saturday was gloriously sunny and warm and now the rain and wind has well and truely set in and autumn is on its way.  You can smell it; the air is fresher, crisper, the nights are drawing in, and i've resorted to curling up under my blanket on the sofa.  I love autumn.  


 




 The breakdown
Skirt: Urban Outfitters (2009), £45
Top: ASOS (2009), £25 ish
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, £25
Bag: vintage via Salvation Army, £4
Belt: Urban Outfitters, £15
Neckalces: presents
Sunglasses: Urban Outfitter, £15



 
Happy Tuesday folks.  And don't forget to enter my giveaway - open until Friday! xx

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos, and yes i agree autumn is defiantly here!

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely, the outfit is gorgeous!
    I love Autumn too, it's my favourite season. xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always look so happy and vibrant in all your photos, I love it! Autumn is my favourite though :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx