Wednesday, 3 August 2011

You'll find that life is still worthwhile, if you just smile

.

I really don't smile enough in my outfit posts. But with the sun shining, BBQs flowing in our back garden and cycling around on my beautiful Pashley through luscious green parks, how can I do anything but smile.  







Breakdown
Vest: Primark, £1.50
Skirt: Dorothy Perkins, £30 (I think I got it on sale)
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, £25
Belt: Primark, £1.50
Necklace: vintage via Portabello Market, £10


I hope wherever you are, and whatever you're doing, you've got something to smile about too. xx

...and i'm still shamelessly begging for votes in the Matalan blogger style competition.  You can vote for me here by leaving a comment.Go on, go on x

4 comments:

  1. I voted for you, you captured the 50's style. Love your look here also, goodluck hun x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont smile much in my photos either...i need to change that. Your skirt is wicked cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont smile on my photos either, but these are lovely photos! Cute skirt too. Thankyou for your comment! x

    http://www.gingerrsnap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx