Friday, 12 August 2011

It smells distinctly autumnal outside


Black tights.  In August?  I know, it seems incredibly wrong to me too.  But right now the mornings are so damn autumnal i'm sucked into believing summer has well and truly passed, if it ever was really here. My suspicions are confirmed at lunch, when the heavens open.  But then in a cruel twist of fate the afternoon sun arrives and brings with it a hint of summer.  And it's then I wish I could throw on a pretty summer frock.  But then I remember i'm at work, unable to soak up the rays at the park. Life can be cruel, can't it?








The breakdown
Skirt: Urban Outfitters, £35
Top: George @ Asda, £5
Tights: Primark, £1.50
Shoes: a little shop in Argentina
Bracelet: a present from the Bot
Boat: priceless, it was daddy's

Have you got any fun plans for the weekend?  As so rarely happens, I have none, how refreshing.  Although I did see a vintage fair going on Balham on Sunday, and we all know how much I love vintage...

Bon weekends all xxx

6 comments:

  1. It's saddening just how autumnal it's become recently, it doesn't feel like there's been a summer!
    This is a gorgeous outfit, I love the shoes and top :) xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the lace top - I live in mine :) Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh, i know, it's been feeling so autumny recently :( lovely top though!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute top!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE this top and the slight autumnal feel, personally I love Autumn but a little bit more sunshine would be nice :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx