Friday, 19 August 2011

Bogan


Happy Friday to you, happy Friday!! (sung in the style of Stevie Wonder's Happy Birthday).

Three things:
  • I'm over the moon to announce that I won the Matalan style competition, so thank you for everyone who voted for me, bisou, bisou!
  • If you didn't get what you wanted for your A-level results, fret not.  I didn't get what I needed first time round, resulting in having to take a year out, go to college and take another subject. Because of that I had a fab year out with my best friend, met even more of my best friends at uni (the next year), got a job in a fab PR agency where i've been for 5 1/2 years, started this blog and am pretty happy with the way things turned out.  Had I got what i'd wanted in my A-levels the first time round I wouldn't have taken this path, and probably wouldn't have been as grateful for the way things turned out.  This is not the end of the world, so don't lose sight.
  • Finally, I had the funniest night last night at Bogan bingo.  Essentially, you've got two guys dressed up as Aussies running a bingo night.  But when you throw in the cheesiest music, some air guitar and prizes including bar tabs and holidays, the result is a side-splitting night out, genius. Thanks Han for the tip!












Breakdown
Top: Dorothy Perkins, £18 ish
Cardigan: Peacocks, £10 ish in the sale
Skirt: vintage Miss Selfrdige via eBay, £9
Shoes: Dorothy Perkins, £25
Bag: Peacocks, £5
Belt: Urban Outfitters, £15
Bracelet: given to me by mum


Bon weekends all, we're set to have some sunshine this weekend in London so make the most of it! xx

6 comments:

  1. What a lovely post, your outfit is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this outfit, the skirt is gorgeous!
    I didn't quite get what I needed A Level wise, but I got my insurance instead of my firm, so at least I'm not in clearing! xx
    Sirens and Bells

    ReplyDelete
  3. The top half of this outfit reminds me of that gorgeous Miss Selfridge dress we were talking about the other day, lovely as ever :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your skirt! you look awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This outfit is lovely, and congrats on winning the contest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. yeeeeee haaaaaa! well done on wining the competition and as ever you look gorge in this latest outfit! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx