Wednesday, 13 July 2011

Vintage-esk sunnies

Clockwise from top left:
Topshop, £25
Joy, £7.50 (down from £15)
Gianfranco Ferre (via ASOS), £98 (down from £197)
Oasis, £11 (down from £16) 

Summer is supposedly here...hmm...but the festival season is most definitely upon us.  Which means it's sunnies o'clock!  I'm a firm believer in buying new sunnies each summer as I tend to break/lose/smash them each year.  But I also have a ridiculously small head (the girls call me pea-head) which makes it impossible to find a pair that fit my child-sized head (I used to wear children's sunglasses, it's not a cool look). 

Anyhoo, here are a few of my current fave vintage sunnies, most of which are currently on sale, bonus!

And on the subject of festivals, what's your fave festi tune?  I can never pick my 'fave' anything, but right now I can't think of a better song to sum up summers and festivals than Florence + The Machine, Dog Days Are Over.  It just makes me want to jump and spin and be happy.

Enjoy your Wednesday lovelies xx

1 comment:

  1. I am totally in love with my cat eye sunglasses from Accessorize, I have barely taken them off, these are gorgeous too :)

    Maria xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.

Big love,

Clazzerati xx